Every week for the next 12 weeks you can be in with a chance of winning some great Jimmy’s Farm prizes!
Enter to win a Sausage Tasting Pack & Adnams Mini Keg – OFFER CLOSES 27TH OCT AT MIDNIGHT.
Win a mixed pack of our rare-breed delicious sausages available online now and a mini keg of Adnams beer!
Before you enter, check out our competition Terms & Conditions below the form – only over 18s allowed.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period:
Opening Date and Time – 00.01 GMT 21st October 2016
Closing Date and Time – 23.59 GMT 27th October 2016
3. Internet access and a valid email address are also required.
4. To Enter: Visit www.jimmysbutchery.com/12-weeks-week-3 competition and submit your details to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted
A mini keg of Adnams beer and a Jimmy’s Farm Sausage tasting pack
7. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. Every effort will be made to ensure delivery will be made prior to 25th December 2016 but cannot be guaranteed
10. Winner Selection and Notification: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw and conducted by Promoter.
a. Winners will be selected on: 27th October 2016.
b. Prize winner will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of initial contact.
In the event a winner does not respond to communications in the times stipulated the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
12. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
13. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
14. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
16. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
19. The name and county of the winners will be available by sending a self – addressed envelope to 12 Weeks of Christmas Win Your Christmas Winner List, Jimmy’s Farm, Pannington Hall Lane, Wherstead, Suffolk, IP9 2AR 2 months after the closing date and will be available for 4 weeks.
20. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
22. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
23. This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Jimmy’s Farm, Pannington Hall Lane, Wherstead, Suffolk, IP9 2AR